CBSE UGC NET Answer Key 2017: University Grants Commission (UGC) National Eligibility Test (NET) is an entrance exam conducted for the Junior Research Fellowship who are eligible to pursue research and for the post of Assistant Professor in the University but before that the candidates need to clear the UGC NET exam as well as to be shortlisted based on some factors. This exam is conducted every year in the last quarter of the year and for the same carried out in the 2016 and results are expected to be released in the year 2017 for the posts of different Lecturers, professors, associates and research fellows at Indian varsities & colleges. According to the official website “On behalf of UGC, the Central Board of Secondary Education announces holding of the National Eligibility Test (NET) on 22nd January 2017 for determining the eligibility of Students for various posts” – cbsenet.nic.in
The UGC NET Exam which is conducted by the CBSE consists of 3 papers. All the three papers will consist of only objective type questions or the multiple choice questions and will be held as per schedule and different sessions like Session 1,2 and 3. There may be different passing marks or qualifying criteria as like eligibility criteria and that too based on some factors A separate merit list for the award of JRF (Junior Research Fellowships) will be prepared from amongst the NET qualified candidates figuring in the merit list prepared under step 3. The merit list students or toppers list students like 1st ranker etc. will also be announced later till then you can stay tuned with us.
CBSE UGC NET Exam 2017 by CBSE Details
- Name of Authority Conducting Exam: CBSE – Central Board of Secondary Education
- Name of Exam: UGC NEET Exam
- Exam Date: in January 4th week 2017
- CBSE UGC NET 2017 Answer Key Paper 1 Release Date: On 23rd January 2017
- CBSE UGC NET 2017 Answer Key Paper 2 Release Date: Same or next day after Exam Expected.
- CBSE UGC NET 2017 Answer Key Paper 3 Release Date: Same or next day after Exam Expected.
- Results & Rank Card Download Date: Expected in the month of May
- Official websites: cbseresults.nic.in | www.aipmt.nic.in
CBSE UGC NET Answer Key 2017 Download PDF
- Official: CBSE UGC NET Answer Key for Paper 1 of Set W, X, Y and Z
- Official: CBSE UGC NET Answer Key for Paper 3 of Set A, B, C and D
- UnOfficial: CBSE UGC NET Answer Key for Paper 1 of Set A, B, C and D
- UnOfficial: CBSE UGC NET Answer Key for Paper 3 of Set A, B, C and D
All the concerned applicants are requested to stay updated with good means of information with the website to get an important update on the result. After tally or compare of the answer sheet, the student will be able to check the approximate range that how much he may score, after that the CBSE UGC NET 12th Results are announced, and students can check for more information like syllabus, results, notifications, dates, etc. So from our side All The Best to all the students, if you have any doubts, do ask in the commotion.