CBSE 10th Compartment Date Sheet 2018: Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has been released the timetable of regular examination which is going to be started in the month of March and will be ended in the month of April 2018. Both high school and higher secondary examinations will get the start in the month of March 2018. The first exam of high school will be of social science examination. Next exam will be of languages including Urdu, Bengali, Telugu, Sindhi, Marathi, etc. CBSE Syllabus For Class 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,11 2018.
CBSE 10th Compartment Time Table/Date Sheet 2018:
The candidates who have appeared in The 2018 CBSE Board Exam were Eagerly waiting for the Exam Date Sheet, by that They can prepare for Their Exam Perfectly. CBSE Board has announced the Date Sheet and Time Table of 10th Class 2018 board exams. The Students Can Check the Exam date sheet on the Official website in the month of January 2018. The Date Sheet or Time Table is Announced For all three streams Of 10th Class Arts, Commerce and Science. The Exams for 10th Class will be Conduct By CBSE in The Month of March and April 2018.
CBSE 10th Matric Date Sheet 2018: The students who are studying in class 10th from CBSE Board are at this moment informed that The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) announced the Examination Dates for Class 10th. The Exams are going to start from March 2018 and will end in the second week of April 2018. All the Examinations will be in a first shift that is from 10:30 am to 1:30 pm. Everyone can easily download CBSE 10th Exam Dates 2018-2019 or CBSE 10th Exam Schedule 2018 or CBSE 10th Exam Routine 2018 CBSE 10th Admit Card 2018 or CBSE 10th Hall Tickets 2018 Download from the official website and Start preparing, Wish you all great success in coming future. All the best for your exams. CBSE Board also provides CBSE 10th Improvement/Additional/Reappear/Re-Exam Time Table/Date Sheet 2018.
How To Check CBSE Grades 2018:
The grades are provided as below:
1. A1 –> for 91 to 100 marks ( grade point is 10)
2. A2 –> for 81 to 90 marks ( grade point is 9)
3. B1 –> for 71 to 80 marks ( grade point is 8 )
4. B2 –> for 61 to 70 marks ( grade point is 7)
5. C1 –> for 51 to 60 marks ( grade point is 6)
6. C2 –> for 41 to 50 marks ( grade point is 5)
7. D –> for 33 to 40 marks ( grade point is 4)
8. E1 –> for 21 to 32 marks ( no grade point)
9. E2 –> for 00 to 20 marks ( no grade point)
CBSE 10th Class Examination Schedule 2018:
Every year CBSE Board conducts two examination that is regular in March/April and supply in May/June. This year also the same schedule has been released on 10th January 2018 in which regular CBSE 10th Class Exams 2018 will be conducted in the month of March and April 2018 (March To April 2018). We expected the CBSE 10th Supplementary/Compartment Date Sheet 2018 will be released in May/June/July month 2018. Now you can check general CBSE 10th Exam Time Table 2018 for all regions or zone wise and download or save it to your PC or Mobile Phone. Check Below the CBSE Board 10 Date Sheet/Time Table 2018. After compartmental exams then CBSE board will provide CBSE 10th Class Time Table/Date Sheet 2018 or CBSE 10th Date Sheet 2018 in January.
How To Download CBSE Time Table/Date Sheet 2018:
- Candidates can download the CBSE time table through the official website.
- Candidates should go to the Official site of Board.
- Follow the section Examination like Examination schedule.
- Choose the suitable course link for which you had been applied.
- A new page of exam schedule will display in the PDF format.
- At last, take print out of Time table/ date sheet for future use.