CBSE 12th Time Table 2017-18: The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will release admit cards, hall tickets for all India CBSE board 12th examinations 2017 on its official website. The board is scheduled to conduct the CBSE 12th examination in the month of March/April 2017. The candidates, who appeared for CBSE board 12th 2017 examination, they will download their admit cards in the month of January 2017 from the official website of CBSE board. The students should ensure that they carry the downloaded hall ticket to the examination centers, as, without it, they would not be permitted to take the examination. For any query, the candidates may visit the official website. CBSE Board has been provided CBSE 12th Exam Schedule 2017 or CBSE 12th Exam Routine 2017 or CBSE 12th Exam Dates 2017 in the month of January 2017 (10th Jan 2017).
CBSE 12th Examination Date Sheet/Admit Card 2017:
CBSE Board has been released 12th exam date sheets as well as 12th board 2017 Exams Hall Tickets in Feb on their official website. Firstly, it will release notification and invited online applications for the CBSE 2017 examination. A huge number of eligible and interested candidates applied for the CBSE 12th class examination. Candidates who had applied they will download CBSE Admit Card 2017 from the direct link provided below in February. Without admit card, hall tickets candidate is not allowed to write the examination. So be careful when you are going for writing 12th examinations you must check your admit card, hall ticket with you. CBSE Board will provide CBSE 12th Time Table 2017 Download or CBSE 12th Date Sheet 2017 Download In PDF or mobile phones from the official website or our website.
CBSE Grading System:
The grades are provided as below:
1. A1 –> for 91 to 100 marks ( grade point is 10)
2. A2 –> for 81 to 90 marks ( grade point is 9)
3. B1 –> for 71 to 80 marks ( grade point is 8 )
4. B2 –> for 61 to 70 marks ( grade point is 7)
5. C1 –> for 51 to 60 marks ( grade point is 6)
6. C2 –> for 41 to 50 marks ( grade point is 5)
7. D –> for 33 to 40 marks ( grade point is 4)
8. E1 –> for 21 to 32 marks ( no grade point)
9. E2 –> for 00 to 20 marks ( no grade point)
CBSE 12th Class Examination Schedule 2017:
Cbse Board conducts the examination twice in a year first exam is regular or general or reappear which will be conducted in March and April as usually and the second is supply exams which will be conducted in May and June. For this year CBSE 12 Date Sheet 2017 has been released on the official site, or you check here also and CBSE 12th Supplementary/Compartmental Date Sheet 2017 will be provided in May 2017. Now you can download CBSE Board 12th Time Table 2017 For Arts, Science & Commerce from our website or save it your PC or Mobile Phones. Check Below the CBSE Date Sheet 2017 for Class 12.
How To Download CBSE 12 Hall Tickets 2017:
Steps to download the CBSE 12th Admit Card 2017:
1. Log on to the official website cbse.nic.in.
2. Click the link ‘Download Hall Ticket.’
3. Read the instructions carefully and click on agree.
4. Enter the required details like registration number and date of birth.
5. Download and take a printout of the hall ticket.
6. Remember to carry it on the exact date.
How To Download CBSE 12th Time Table/Date Sheet 2017:
- Candidates can download the CBSE time table through the official website.
- Candidates should go to the Official site of Board.
- Follow the section Examination like Examination schedule.
- Choose the suitable course link for which you had been applied.
- A new page of exam schedule will display in the PDF format.
- At last, take print out of Time table/ date sheet for future use.
Central Board Of Secondary Education – All India
- Name of the Board: Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
- Name of the Examination: CBSE Board Examination (12th)
- Courses offered: Arts, Science, Commerce
- Official website: www.cbseresults.nic.in
- Exam Dates: 09th March To 29th April 2017
- Category: CBSE 12th Admit Card 2017
- Admit Card Availability: Released in the month Of Feb 2017