CBSE 12th Compartment Result 2017 – CBSE 12th Class Supplementary Result 2017 for Arts, Science and Commerce: Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) Class 12 Regular Results were announced on last week of May and in 2017 the pass percentage was 82.02% but when compared to 2016 it was 83.05% as the statistics have been taken from the news, if around 82 percent has been qualified then remaining approximate 18% students can write the compartment exams, the compartment exams are the exams which are conducted separately for the failed students, where they can write the subjects once again (reappear/re-exam) in which they had backlog and soon the CBSE Compartment Result will be announced for 12th.
CBSE is well-known board throughout the India where there are many separate state level boards like Secondary and Higher secondary level board education, but in there are many states the CBSE Board is there where many schools/college may be affiliated. The exams are scheduled and exams centers are allocated to students and they can appear at the allotted exam center with the ‘Admit card’ and once it’s completed the exam papers are sent for the correction or valuation and after which data is collected and uploaded to the cbseresults.nic.in official portal and if the Board shares Results with some other websites (third party) so there also CBSE 12th Result 2017 or CBSE 12th Improvement/Reappear/Re-Exam Result 2017 could be available.
Details About CBSE 12th Compartment Result 2017 – CBSE 12th Class Supplementary
- Name of Board Conducting Exams: Central Board of Secondary Education
- Name of Examination: CBSE 12th Class Compartment Examination for Arts, Science & Commerce
- Dates of Examination: Has Been Mentioned
- Release Date or Status: Can be Available in June/July 2017
- Official site Where Results are Available: cbseresults.nic.in
CBSE 12th Class Supplementary Result 2017 can be available in the month of June or July 2017, anyhow whenever it’s declared we may update you whenever there is some information available through news or media, you just have to stay updated with us, as if a student qualifies the 12th in Supply/Comp/Provisional then will be issued a marks memorandum which can be used if want to study higher level education for good like engineering, pharmacy, medical and have doubts about that or related to Results date can ask by comments and we may reply you soon. Please follow us on social media like Facebook for more information.
How To Check CBSE 12th Compartment Result 2017 – Central Board of Central Education
- This the easy and simple way, visit the official website which has been mentioned
- Select the relevant Results from the available there on the website [from the list available there]
- Enter the information asked like Roll Number, Date of birth etc
- Submit that information and wait for just a few moments till results are displayed
- Take print out after seeing your grades or Result, the print is optional but still recommended